Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Onion Garlic Jam
Onions and jam? You may not know what you're missing! Our Roasted Garlic Onion Jam is a delicious combination of slow-roasted garlic, sweet onions and balsamic vinegar that delivers a savory balance and a harmony of flavors. It's great for glazing vegetables or combining with cream cheese on flavorful toasted focaccia bread. Invite the neighbors over.
Winner of the Outstanding Classic Preserve Award
Made In USA
This is one of our favorite appetizers~
- 1 large prebaked pizza crust(we use Boboli)
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1/2 cup blue cheese (or Feta, goat or any other cheese)
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Spread the Roasted Garlic Onion Jam evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle cheese over entire top of the pizza.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and jam begins to bubble.